"The play features two nuanced, well-developed performances by Alfred Gingold and Laurence Cantor, both of whom help to make Day Old Bread the clear highlight of the evening."
– NY Theatre Review of the East Village Theater Festival
"Gingold’s performance is as steady as a metronome, focused and commanding."
– Critic New York’s Review of Pinocchio’s Ashes
"The wistful dignity with which Mr. Gingold imbues Danny, Lane’s husband, is touching."
– NY Times review of Old Love, New Love at Luna Stage
"Gingold is methodical and desperate for passion in a perfect balance of longing and traditional English sensibility. "
– Jordon Swisher, Theater Is Easy review of Equus
"Alfred Gingold, as Polonius, had the richest voice of all the actors and played this very concerned father as good-natured rather than as the usual doddering fool."
– Joel Benjamin, Theater Pizzazz, review of Frog & Peach’s Hamlet